I Miss Blank is an idea for our community that provides an opportunity for you to express who and what you’re missing most right now. It also provides 5 meals for people in need through Food Lifeline.
What’s your blank?
Everyone in the world right now is missing something. What are you missing? Is it school? Your friends? Your parents? The local pub? The baseball field? Real Meetings? Your parents? Dinner out? The gym?
This is our opportunity to share with our family, friends, neighbors, cities and the world what it is you're missing right now.
How does it work?
1. Make Your Purchase: Grab a $5 shirt or a $3 sticker and we’ll get it sent out as soon as safely possible.
2. Decorate Your Shirt: Once it shows up in the mail, give it your own personal message and style. Sharpies work best but feel free to get creative.
3. Share On Social: Post a picture of you and your shirt on social media and tell the world what you miss. Use the hashtag #IMissBlank and we’ll be sure to share the post.
4. Give Meals: Simply Seattle will be giving 20% of every shirt and sticker sale to Food Lifeline. Each shirt sold provides 5 meals and each sticker provides 3 meals.
Food Lifeline provides roughly 134,000 meals every day to people in need.
Thank you for helping us help others!
* For more questions, media inquiries or bulk purchases see our FAQ.